The Cleveland Auto Show will again be offering discounted tickets to the 2016 Cleveland Auto Show for schools and other educational groups. To obtain tickets, please print out the following form and complete it. You may return it via mail, fax, or e-mail.
23rd Annual Career Day - For secondary school automotive students, we continue the long tradition of Career Day and welcome you and your students to attend the Cleveland Auto Show. Please note that the format of the event has changed from past years and will not include a formal program. Based on feedback, the part of Career Day that is perceived as the most valuable is the student’s opportunity to view the Show floor. Tickets are available for a discounted rate of $5 per person.
- Career Day tickets are valid only on Monday, February 29, 2016. Career Day tickets will only be accepted for entry prior to 1pm, therefore please plan your arrival time accordingly. You are welcome to stay at the show for as long as you like, however Career Day tickets will not be accepted for entry after 1pm.
- The 2016 Cleveland Auto Show opens at 11am. Please do not arrive earlier than opening as entry to the Show floor is prohibited prior to that time.
- Each person wishing to enter the Show floor must present a Career Day ticket. Please be sure that all students, faculty, chaperones and/or bus drivers who will be attending have a ticket.
- All students must be accompanied by a faculty member or chaperone.
- Please use the West Parking lot and West Entrance at the IX Center.
- Lunch arrangements are at the discretion of each school.
- Career Day tickets must be purchased prior to the February 17, 2016 deadline, as the special Career Day tickets cannot be purchased at the box office or Auto Show office upon your arrival.
- Please contact Aliesha Johnson at 440-746-1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.