This opportunity is designed for students who have displayed genuine interest in pursuing a career in the automotive industry.
To attend the Cleveland Auto Show on Career Day please complete and return the following form. Please take close notice of the deadlines for submission of your ticket order form as these dates will allow us ample time to send your tickets to you prior to Career Day. Refunds can only be issued if your school is closed due to weather on Monday, February 28, 2022.
28th Annual Career Day: Monday, Febraury 28, 2022 - For secondary school automotive students, we continue the long tradition of Career Day and welcome you and your students to attend the Cleveland Auto Show. Please note that the format of the event has changed from past years and will not include a formal program. Based on feedback, the part of Career Day that is perceived as the most valuable is the student’s opportunity to view the Show floor. Tickets are available for a discounted rate of $5 per person.
- Career Day tickets are valid only on Monday, February 28, 2022. Career Day tickets will only be accepted for entry prior to 1pm, therefore please plan your arrival time accordingly. You are welcome to stay at the show for as long as you like, however Career Day tickets will not be accepted for entry after 1pm.
- The Cleveland Auto Show opens at 11am. Please do not arrive earlier than opening as entry to the Show floor is prohibited prior to that time.
- Each person wishing to enter the Show floor must present a Career Day ticket. Please be sure that all students, faculty, chaperones and/or bus drivers who will be attending have a ticket.
- All students must be accompanied by a faculty member or chaperone.
- Please use the West Parking lot and West Entrance at the IX Center.
- Lunch arrangements are at the discretion of each school.
- Career Day tickets must be purchased prior to the February 11, 2022 deadline, as the special Career Day tickets cannot be purchased at the box office or Auto Show office upon your arrival.
- Please contact Aliesha Johnson at 440-746-1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.