This opportunity is designed for students who have displayed genuine interest in pursuing a career in the automotive industry.
To attend the Cleveland Auto Show on Career Day please complete and return the following form. Please take close notice of the deadlines for submission of your ticket order form as these dates will allow us ample time to send your tickets to you prior to Career Day. Refunds can only be issued if your school is closed due to weather on Monday, February 27, 2023.
29th Annual Career Day: Monday, Febraury 27, 2023 - For secondary school automotive students, we continue the long tradition of Career Day and welcome you and your students to attend the Cleveland Auto Show. Tickets are available for a discounted rate.
- Career Day tickets are valid only on Monday, February 27, 2023. Career Day tickets will only be accepted for entry prior to 1pm, therefore please plan your arrival time accordingly. You are welcome to stay at the show for as long as you like, however Career Day tickets will not be accepted for entry after 1pm.
- The Cleveland Auto Show opens at 11am. Please do not arrive earlier than opening as entry to the Show floor is prohibited prior to that time.
- Each person wishing to enter the Show floor must present a Career Day ticket. Please be sure that all students, faculty, chaperones and/or bus drivers who will be attending have a ticket.
- All students must be accompanied by a faculty member or chaperone.
- Please use the Exhibitor Entrance at Door 35 on the north side of the I-X Center.
- Lunch arrangements are at the discretion of each school.
- Career Day tickets must be purchased prior to the February 10, 2023 deadline, as the special Career Day tickets cannot be purchased at the box office or Auto Show office upon your arrival.
- Please contact Joel Kincannon at 440-746-1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.